You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:13:04 PM

blank maps in app

one year ago
#5789 Quote
haven't flown my bird for a few weeks, imagine my concern on powering up the app and finding google maps is completely blank . i get ..{in flight gps} and check ur position on the map voice but no maps  buggered if i
know wats happened to it, anyone know wat to do to fix it
one year ago
#5793 Quote
Hello ! I come back from a flight and i have the same problem... I haven't checked the seetings yet but i was a bit confused!
one year ago
#5798 Quote
yep it shows atm height, distance u get the voice that says "ur position is recorded" plz check on map, however map is completely blank. also drone is restricted to 30 mtrs out/high  alreddy checked if beginner mode is off which it is, so wats going on with this thing?????
24 days ago
#6679 Quote
darren wrote:
yep it shows atm height, distance u get the voice that says "ur position is recorded" plz check on map, however map is completely blank. also drone is restricted to 30 mtrs out/high  alreddy checked if beginner mode is off which it is, so wats going on with this thing?????

SAME HERE.
15 days ago
#6716 Quote
Also the same here.
13 days ago
#6728 Quote
Problem have only devices with Android 11
13 days ago
#6729 Quote
How to switch between Google Maps and HERE maps upon restarting NLD GO 4.1.22:
Here is what you need to do on your device: Go to internal storage and look for the /DJI/og_settings folder. Unzip useGoogleMap.zip and copy the useGoogleMap file into /DJI/og_settings folder, or you can make your own file named useGoogleMap and place it there. DO NOT make useGoogleMap.txt file and use that. It will not work. You need to remove the .txt and save it only as useGoogleMap. Run GO. You should have Google Maps working. If you want to switch back to HERE maps, just rename that file.

SO JUST ON YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE MAKE a file called useGoogleMap and put that file into the folder. You may need to restart.phone.  it worked for me
12 days ago
#6732 Quote
TORBJORN wrote:
How to switch between Google Maps and HERE maps upon restarting NLD GO 4.1.22:
Here is what you need to do on your device: Go to internal storage and look for the /DJI/og_settings folder. Unzip useGoogleMap.zip and copy the useGoogleMap file into /DJI/og_settings folder, or you can make your own file named useGoogleMap and place it there. DO NOT make useGoogleMap.txt file and use that. It will not work. You need to remove the .txt and save it only as useGoogleMap. Run GO. You should have Google Maps working. If you want to switch back to HERE maps, just rename that file.

SO JUST ON YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE MAKE a file called useGoogleMap and put that file into the folder. You may need to restart.phone.  it worked for me

DOESN'T work with DJI spark.