You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 5:45:35 PM

NLD app cannot be used in China,When will it be fixed?

one year ago
#5122 Quote
DJI has block your site in China,NLD app cannot be used in China,When will it be fixed?
0
one year ago
#5123 Quote
You need permission from DJI can,2333.  MAVIC2 ZOOM版本云台破了时不时的晃动抽风,最后还是走正规渠道解锁了
0
one year ago
#5124 Quote
The current app can't be used in China 。because it needs to be connected to an external server. The external network has been blocked
0
one year ago
#5125 Quote
Nothing to do with DJI can permission
0
one year ago
#5127 Quote
ZIYANG wrote:
The current app can't be used in China 。because it needs to be connected to an external server. The external network has been blocked


I think so too I'm in Australia nld should make an offline that doesn't require internet
0
one year ago
#5128 Quote
Not only the Internet, but also the Internet with NLD server. To develop a new nldapp, you do not need the Internet. Verify the UAV serial number locally, integrate the purchased serial number into nldapp, or nldapp accesses the proxy server first, and then connects to the NLD server from the proxy server, just like turning outwall to access the Internet.
1
one year ago
#5131 Quote
ZIYANG wrote:
Not only the Internet, but also the Internet with NLD server. To develop a new nldapp, you do not need the Internet. Verify the UAV serial number locally, integrate the purchased serial number into nldapp, or nldapp accesses the proxy server first, and then connects to the NLD server from the proxy server, just like turning outwall to access the Internet.


That is correct, I gave U the blueprint ziyang😉, so your didn't load up in windows type in start bar and go to event viewer, and select applications it will tell U what happens after double clicking nldapp.exe and error will show
0
one year ago
#5134 Quote
ZIYANG wrote:
DJI has block your site in China,NLD app cannot be used in China,When will it be fixed?


Just use a proxy...
If you are chinese you should be very used to your country censorship and also aware of how to circumvent it.
0
one year ago
#5135 Quote
The proxy server is against the rules, and the proxy service is charged. Many of them will be seized in a short time。
0
one year ago
#5136 Quote
Develop a new nldapp, access the proxy server in nldapp, and then connect the proxy server to NLD server.Otherwise, the UAV serial number can be integrated into nldapp, which can be used without connecting to NLD server. This is the solutionDevelop a new nldapp, access the proxy server in nldapp, and then connect the proxy server to NLD server.
0