Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 12:57:46

NLD Go4 CrystalSky Instructions

5 months ago
#823 Цитировать
Do you want to muount NLD4122CS.apk on CrystalSky? If it is so, copy apk on sd card and install it from there.
5 months ago
#839 Цитировать
Well, completely frustrated. Got everything working except I can't get Go3 installed. I removed it trying to get the modded app installed but that didnt make a diff so I tried installing it with teh APK extracted from the CS FW. It just says "App Not Installed". I also can not install a modded 4.1.22. Tried app cloner by cloning an APK I have already created with Here Maps working etc but it installs and crashes when I launch it. If I try installing the 4.1.22 modded apk directly, it gives the "App Not Installed" message. Any help appreciated.
4 months ago
#1242 Цитировать
When I install DJIGO4 NLD, the icon appears and the app starts correctly. But as soon as I turn off the Crystalsky, on reboot, the icon has disappeared and NLD refuses to open (since ES File). I have to uninstall and start the procedure again. what to do ?
15 days ago
#3880 Цитировать
Is it Possible to Change the Shortcuts on Homescreen (CrystalSky) to the NLD CS APP ? I have to go into the Apps Folder Again and Again
15 days ago
#3882 Цитировать
Sinan wrote:
Is it Possible to Change the Shortcuts on Homescreen (CrystalSky) to the NLD CS APP ? I have to go into the Apps Folder Again and Again

a way to do it, is to install "Nova Settings",
In the Nova options => Select Default Launcher => Nova Launcher

And you create your own Home screen, with the NLD CS APP Shortcut
15 days ago
#3884 Цитировать
Sinan wrote:

None that I know of.