Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 12:51:48

NLD Go4 CrystalSky Instructions

11 months ago
#126 Цитировать
The icon reappears with the command written above. I can not put the icon permanent.
11 months ago
#127 Цитировать
Santi wrote:
With the command su -c "pm enable dji.pilot.pad" the icon becomes un-hidden and working.

Do not you say that solutions 1 and 2 do not work?

Does that work permanently? because if not, it's not an interesting solution.

Is it really necessary to enable the root user to use the modified DJI GO?

At first, without doing anything, I tried to install NDL4122CS and run it, even though it failed, and afterwards the icon had disappeared, maybe it reappears in the same way, or not?

Well, since you refuse to install the root correctly and say you have no interest in trying I can't offer you any suggestions.
11 months ago
#130 Цитировать
CantRepeat wrote:
With the command su -c "pm enable dji.pilot.pad" the icon becomes un-hidden and working.

Do not you say that solutions 1 and 2 do not work?

Does that work permanently? because if not, it's not an interesting solution.

Is it really necessary to enable the root user to use the modified DJI GO?

At first, without doing anything, I tried to install NDL4122CS and run it, even though it failed, and afterwards the icon had disappeared, maybe it reappears in the same way, or not?

Well, since you refuse to install the root correctly and say you have no interest in trying I can't offer you any suggestions.

My only interest is that it works a DJI GO 4 patched or not, that allows to use the changes made in my Phantom 4 Pro and in my Mavic Pro, in the Crystal Sky Ultra that I own, that's all.

By the way, the unlocking of the height limit in the Mavic Pro, does not work, I'm afraid that is because the parameter g_config_flying_limit_height_limit_enabled does not appear in the firmware I put in order to disable the NFZ block.
11 months ago
#131 Цитировать
I tried numerous times to copy / overwrite dji.system.launcher.xml back to the folder: /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/. however, when open the file in /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/, it always comes back to the older state (<string name="KEY_MUTEX_PREF_PKG">dji.go.v4</string>)

Simply put, doesnt matter how overwrite I chose from ES File Pro, the original file always come back from cache.

Please let me know what I can do?

Thanks
10 months ago
#165 Цитировать
Binh wrote:
I tried numerous times to copy / overwrite dji.system.launcher.xml back to the folder: /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/. however, when open the file in /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/, it always comes back to the older state (<string name="KEY_MUTEX_PREF_PKG">dji.go.v4</string>)

Simply put, doesnt matter how overwrite I chose from ES File Pro, the original file always come back from cache.

Please let me know what I can do?

Thanks

Do you have root explorer turned on? Possible check the write permissions.

7 months ago
#579 Цитировать
CantRepeat wrote:
Yes, I did everything and it works, I see the application. I repeated the operation three times with Es Explorer, but after the NLD422CS icon it becomes hidden.

OK, I think I see the issue.

Repeat this step before you copy the edited file back to your CS.

Start your terminal window on your CS then issue the following command

su -c "pm enable dji.pilot.pad"

This should make the app icon reappear.

Now continue with your editing of the file to add the string again.

After you edit and save the dji.system.launcher.xml file on you PC make sure it still has the new string in it. Close notepad++ and then reopen the file.

<string name="KEY_MUTEX_PREF_PKG">dji.pilot.pad</string>

Use this command to get the edited file back to your CS

adb push dji.system.launcher.xml /mnt/sdcard/Download/

After you copy the file back to /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/ open it on your CS and make sure the new string is in the file still.

That doesn't work. If I owerwrite corrected file dji.system.launcher.xml to folder /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/ and check it I found dji.pilot.pad. BUT if I only jump to other folder and then back to /data/data/dji.system.launcher/shared_prefs/  and open dji.system.launcher.xml, there are no dji.pilot.pad, but an old dji.go.v4.
5 months ago
#748 Цитировать
Marijus,

Did you find a solution to your problem ?
I have exactly the same problem...
5 months ago
#793 Цитировать
Hi there im new to this and need alittle help.

I have a GL300E P4P+ controller and want to install the NLD Go4 version along side the offical app.

I have rooted my device and installed google play so im just trying to get the NLDGO4122CS.apk patched app to install but it  is trying to overwrite the system installed app dji.pilot.pad which it fails to do i even uninstalled the preinstalled version which did let me then install the NLD version but after a reboot it failed to start up and just got stuck on the DJI logo so had to figure out how to restore it.

I have managed to install a second copy of DJIGO from the google playstore but that installs under a different package name dji.go.v4 so i think i need to change the NLD GO4 to the same package name as that instead of dji.pilot.pad but i could be completely wrong so any advise would be appreciated.
5 months ago
#805 Цитировать
i managed to get it working and i didnt need to change the package names that didnt work it required removal of the stock app that i thought had stop it working before but it simply needed nova launcher to resolve that issue.
i will document all the things i had to do differently if anyone else is trying to do mod the P4P+ controller too
5 months ago
#819 Цитировать
craig wrote:
i managed to get it working and i didnt need to change the package names that didnt work it required removal of the stock app that i thought had stop it working before but it simply needed nova launcher to resolve that issue.
i will document all the things i had to do differently if anyone else is trying to do mod the P4P+ controller too

I have p4p + controllers and already root it and installed play store, but can’t install NLD djigo4 cs app. Can you help me?