Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 13:08:40

UPDATE ON EFFORTS OF BREAKING THE NEW FIRMWARE

19 days ago
#3855 Цитировать
Hello Folks,

Is there a update when there developer group will break the new blocker on the .400 firmware so that the new people that bought drones will be able to by pass this newest blocker with the .400 firmware? Is there work going on to do this? Can someone from the developer team come on this thread and discuss the issues or blockers that they are having? Can the developers give us any feedback on this process? Any information at all? I know that there are many people such as myself are unlucky buying new drones with the .400 firmware and we are stuck. Any information? Need any help?
17 days ago
#3859 Цитировать
I also want an answer to this question. I bought the software on the day I bought the drone that already had the .400 program installed. Please reply.
12 days ago
#3894 Цитировать
In danger of revealing too much, I think that it is fair to say that we have something in store to solve the problem ;)
12 days ago
#3895 Цитировать
Awesome. I love to give you my money and please add me to the list when I can assist with the testing and implementation of a known fix. Thank you. Love to help out.
11 days ago
#3901 Цитировать
good news you have a date when downgrades will be available
10 days ago
#3914 Цитировать
Fabio wrote:
good news you have a date when downgrades will be available
BUMP!
yesterday
#3973 Цитировать
have one mavic 2 Enterprise and I bought the KEY from your platform dated Sep 5th,2019 .
After it getroot Boost 1.8w, the RC can not connecte with drone . Then, I have sent it back to DJI maintenance department.
I would like to apply a refund for the KEY, how can I refund please?
I send a lot of emails and don't deal with them?????