Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 12:56:45

Altitude removal

7 months ago
#539 Цитировать
Its now been apx 9 months when asked when the altitude limit removal for the mavic was due to be implemented in a recent firmware.
"Soon" was the response.
So, almost a year later are you any nearer to that goal and if not, whats holding you up?
7 months ago
#614 Цитировать
https://nolimitdronez.com/birdmap shows our current supported birds and hacks, but TL:DR, no, not in NLD at this time, but it will be coming.
6 months ago
#720 Цитировать
my FLy limit Height is still at 500, but i manage to flash 2 or 3 times the firmeware at the right version 0700 :(
6 months ago
#723 Цитировать
What does mean?  with FW .700 you can not remove the altitude limit?
6 months ago
#725 Цитировать
Dan wrote:
What does mean?  with FW .700 you can not remove the altitude limit?

Version (V01.03.0700) is the only one with altitude removal.
4 months ago
#1237 Цитировать
I flashed 01.03.0700 twice and used both android and iOS controllers with no luck.  I bought this so I could fly up the side of a volcano at about 100 ft. altitude but of course, a few thousand feet vertically from me.  It doesn't violate any air regs but the damn software won't let me do it.  I really need to remove this altitude limit.  If nolimitdronez doesn't work, what will?
4 months ago
#1240 Цитировать
John wrote:
I flashed 01.03.0700 twice and used both android and iOS controllers with no luck.  I bought this so I could fly up the side of a volcano at about 100 ft. altitude but of course, a few thousand feet vertically from me.  It doesn't violate any air regs but the damn software won't let me do it.  I really need to remove this altitude limit.  If nolimitdronez doesn't work, what will?

Have you enabled the feature in NLD's patched app??
4 months ago
#1247 Цитировать
I'm not familiar with your terminology.  I flashed the Mavic to 01.03.0700. And then applied the NLD altitude and NFZ patches.  NLD wouldn't let me flash the Mavic remote control.  I tried to fly using Litchi but got the dreaded NFZ message and altitude was 500m.  Please help.
4 months ago
#1320 Цитировать
lol
what a fake software ;)
3 months ago
#2692 Цитировать
me too i bought this to get higher but nothing. Wnat money back