Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 13:50:15

General Questions/Problems Post HERE:

4 months ago
#1263 Цитировать
Hello with the spark in sport mode what settings of adjustment do I have to use to make the forward faster than factory???
4 months ago
#1347 Цитировать
Hello!
Use the preset Sport + mode on the Flight Controller page, it works great!
4 months ago
#1348 Цитировать
Peter wrote:
How do you know when the NFZ has been successful after patching it on DJI Mavic 2 pro?  NLD states patch successful and to turn off and to turn the bird back on.  

You will see the white leds flash upon every startup of the M2.
4 months ago
#1349 Цитировать
oytop wrote:
Hey Everyone,
Will NLD support Mavic 2 with V01.00.0300 or V01.00.0400 firmware?
Thank you.

That is our plan going forward.
16 days ago
#3877 Цитировать
I will be sending my mavic 2 pro into dji for my first refresh. I purchased a key and I'm currently using v01.0.0100.
WIll you please inform me on things to do before i send it to dji?
10 days ago
#3915 Цитировать
Hello

My nldapp client dosn't start on desktop. I run it as administrator and nothing happens, no error message, nothing. I use windows 10 1809 x64. I added nldap.exe to exceptions in windows firewall, i dont use any other AV or firewall. I just bought licence and im kinda dissapointed :|
9 days ago
#3925 Цитировать
Kamil wrote:
Hello

My nldapp client dosn't start on desktop. I run it as administrator and nothing happens, no error message, nothing. I use windows 10 1809 x64. I added nldap.exe to exceptions in windows firewall, i dont use any other AV or firewall. I just bought licence and im kinda dissapointed :|

Boot your PC in Safe Mode to see if you can use NLD software.
4 days ago
#3958 Цитировать
I am trying to increase the signal by patching however as I measure the signal strength it does not differ between fcc or 1.8w even though patching is successful. What can be the problem?