Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 13:47:36

Over all Guide - read this FIRST!

5 months ago
#741 Цитировать
DJI Goggles are not supported...not much you can do with them anyway, besides upgrade them.  For head tracking to work, the bird and goggles need to be on the same firmware.  DJI requirement.
5 months ago
#841 Цитировать
For all of those, who cannot get the Drones connected to the software.
Update your windows drivers, simply by installing the suitable DJ Assistant App for your drown. (Can be found on the DJI website or with google).

This installation will then istall all needed drivers.

This solved my connecting problems.

Regards
5 months ago
#846 Цитировать
So VERY true! The documentation sucks. I bought into NLD in January and had an AWFUL time trying to follow their documentation!!

I was most fortunate that my contact with their support people was just OPPOSITE. If you can hook up with one of their support guys one-on-one like I did, you'll be up and running in no time at all...if you are not yet!

I'm now, about four months later, about to do an update...and I was referred to the "documentation" and I was appalled to see that NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!

Even the requirement to download a specific version of DJI Assistant is STILL in April's documentation despite the fact that, in January, they improved the product so that DJI Assistant is no longer necessary!!

Bottom line...I'm EXTREMELY happy that the NLD is working for me. I feel fortunate that I connected with someone to get me through the process on my Mavic Pro. However, if I'd spent $1500 on a Mavic 2 or Mavic Zoom, I would not risk this operation!! The documentation can get someone into some SERIOUS problems INCLUDING turning your drone into a useless $1,000 "brick".
5 months ago
#868 Цитировать
Hi guys, I have a problem with NLD client. when I enter my activation key, a message "failed to activate subscription" appears. my firewall allows all connections, I also tried to stop antivirus and firewall but it doesn't work. I contacted NLD support and they sent me the link of this guide but here nobody talk about my problem.. please someone knows the solution? thank you
4 months ago
#1034 Цитировать
I now have 1500 dollar paper wight Thanks NLD MOD
4 months ago
#1035 Цитировать
robert wrote:
I now have 1500 dollar paper wight Thanks NLD MOD

Why? What happened?
4 months ago
#1101 Цитировать
Florian wrote:
For all of those, who cannot get the Drones connected to the software.
Update your windows drivers, simply by installing the suitable DJ Assistant App for your drown. (Can be found on the DJI website or with google).

This installation will then istall all needed drivers.

This solved my connecting problems.

Regards

nope did not work for my M2Z in fact its locked up now
4 months ago
#1168 Цитировать
Robert,
contact support if you haven't already.
4 months ago
#1170 Цитировать
@Robert..
Hook up your bird to asst2 with a Full battery... and just wait it may take 20 minutes before DJI aast2 see it  good chance your M2Z is not bricked
4 months ago
#1189 Цитировать
kees wrote:
PLEASE FOR THE SANITY OF YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS update and revise this guide to include the newest and simplest methods! In order that is simple to follow step by step. It is SO HARD to follow this guide as things are worded strangely, sometimes misspelled or misworded which makes it literally impossible to follow step by step.. it's like trying to decode what you are trying to say at times. For example, getting the Google maps to work on the latest patched app, you say "create a FILE named usegooglemaps. HOW DO YOU CREATE A FILE?! WHAT KIND OF FILE? do you mean folder? And if so WHAT FILE do I put in the folder?! If I told you to CREATE A FILE and name it something, would you have ANY clue what that actually meant? There are so many kinds of "files" if I was told what kind of file, maybe I would have somewhere to start in figuring out what you're trying to say but you just say create a file. I'm soooo confused, and by NO MEANS am I new to computers. Very well trained. Enough to know that you cannot simply be told to create a file, without being told what kind of file, and proceed successfully. And after reading the overall guide following step by step as much as possible, I somehow find a newer updated version of certain steps somewhere else on the website scattered into places that you would never expect to look and I can't tell what's new and what's old

Creating a file is like creating a place-marker with a name. The type of file is only defined by its contents. A typical Unix command would be "touch xyz" which would create a file called "xyz" with no contents.

So, using a Windows box you can browse to a directory, right-click and choose "new text document" and edit the resulting file name to make sure it doesn't retain the ".txt" extension. Windows will warn about this, just click "Yes".

When you need to add content (and in this case it would be ASCII text), double click on the file and then select the program you want to use to open it (e.g. Notepad).