Ваша корзина пуста.
15 сентября 2019 г. 13:31:23

Over all Guide - read this FIRST!

7 months ago
#629 Цитировать
TANK wrote:
Cable:
You need to be sure it is a data cable and not just a phone charging cable.  If you can use it on your phone and connect the phone to windows and transfer data, you can use that one.  Some phone cables are not data cables.

I found the DJI charging cable. I tried everything like tried before, but the software will not connect to the magic for more than a few seconds.

I get to the point where I am putting in the license, and when I'm done, it's not connected anymore.

reboot your computer and then launch software connect drone.. make 1 change to test then hit apply and wait like 15 minutes for it to patch..  if that goes successful then do it again but with more changes.
6 months ago
#667 Цитировать
does not work with mavic air,..thats the first thing you as a consumer should have caught before you bought.
6 months ago
#670 Цитировать
Mike wrote:
does not work with mavic air,..thats the first thing you as a consumer should have caught before you bought.

They sell it for Mavic Air and I purchased it and it does not say "it does not work for Mavic Air" and indeed it does not work for Mavic Air and they are selling it, that means it is false advertisement and I don't think NLD is that kind of a company.  So don't be accusing NLD as a bad company.
6 months ago
#676 Цитировать
Mike wrote:

Hi Mike,
What you have posted is completely false.  NLD DOES work with the Air, but DJI keeps on changing firmware to thwart our modding efforts.  This is happening to the Air on the most recent firmware.  Downgrade it if you can.
We have a fix for it.  Be patient, and check with NLD before updating firmware.
DJI is tricky.
Not all options are available for the Mavic Air, but you can do performance mods.
6 months ago
#704 Цитировать
Looking for a little help before I buy.
Reading the top of this Guide it says no guarantees that it will work using the DJI Go app, I have an Iphone. So if I buy this I will still be stuck for NFZ using their app?    All I am trying to do is drop the NFZ.

Next, says I need a fresh install of windows. I have a Mac with VMware Fusion that allows me to run Windows, this NLD work with this or do I need a Windows only PC?
6 months ago
#705 Цитировать
Deric wrote:
Reading the top of this Guide it says no guarantees that it will work using the DJI Go app, I have an Iphone. So if I buy this I will still be stuck for NFZ using their app?    All I am trying to do is drop the NFZ.

Next, says I need a fresh install of windows. I have a Mac with VMware Fusion that allows me to run Windows, this NLD work with this or do I need a Windows only PC?
it will work using VMware
6 months ago
#707 Цитировать
Deric wrote:

I also have a mac and with the VMware fusion I am still having problem with the download, I am hoping for the mac version to come out soon.
6 months ago
#708 Цитировать
your VMware should be able to work with no problem
6 months ago
#713 Цитировать
GREGORY wrote:

Next, says I need a fresh install of windows. I have a Mac with VMware Fusion that allows me to run Windows, this NLD work with this or do I need a Windows only PC?it will work using VMware

Thank you, I also found the video showing me how to get an older version of the DJIGo app. I will be purchasing today, I am sure to have many questions before i get done.  I wish I could just pay someone to handle this for me.. lol
5 months ago
#740 Цитировать
so what does NLD do for users that  use the dji goggles. Or better put how does NLD improve thDJI goggles?
Ammahad bradley