6 months ago
#11 Cita
sure looking foward to the mavic 2 being added
6 months ago
#12 Cita
Yes, it will be awesome!
6 months ago
#17 Cita
We are hard at work taking a look into the firmware, and will post here, in the Blog or the newsletter as soon as we are able to include support for the MP2 models.
5 months ago
#92 Cita
Quad808 wrote:
We are hard at work taking a look into the firmware, and will post here, in the Blog or the newsletter as soon as we are able to include support for the MP2 models.
Is there any chance this will include Altitude+? Or this is something we need to forget completely at least on the first Mavic 2 patch release? FCC is also a must! Looking forward for updates :)
5 months ago
#97 Cita
I asked about how long until we may see the mavic 2 on nld was told “ no idea, no time frame”. I
By that response I think we can expect it next year. Time to sell my m2p, it’s crap in ce mode and I can’t be bothered to wait for these guys to get it done. Sounds like they don’t rush
5 months ago
#101 Cita
Well Im not worried about you guys rushing anything, as Id rather your code be thoroughly developed but I am looking forward to its release!

I have a Mavic2Z and I hope that DJI hasnt gone to extreme efforts, with the Mavic2, to make NLD near impossible, but I have faith!

Im worried about the future of limitations for us lowly hobbyists (whose pocket books dont nearly match the commercial interests in the 0-400' realm), so your software will be very useful in keeping this safe, fun hobby of ours, stress-free!

Looking forward to your release of Mavic 2 products!

JD
2 months ago
#462 Cita
hi from france !
you've done a great job on MP1. still got it running at 89KM/h and bought MP2 running at 91KM/h :p .
really excited to wait for your NLD mod for this perfect little bird.
have faith !
if u don't know, ask
if u know, share
one month ago
#575 Cita
We ARE working on it for sure.
Don't blame us for the time it takes to undo what DJI has done to thwart anyone from modifying the software.

If it was easy, someone would have done it by now, don'tcha think?  :)

We are not "taking our time" at all.  This is complicated stuff we are talking about.  It will happen, I am sure of it from what I have seen so far!!
one month ago
#610 Cita
Guys, check the front page of the website.

http://nolimitdronez.com

You can plainly see from the new image near the top (hint, look at our supported birds), and the bounty hunt AND one of the recent blog posts, progress is being made.