Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello
lunedì 10 agosto 2020 09:32:23

Howto: Rooting DJI Crystal Sky

3 months ago
#5283 Cita
Does rooting and flashing Gapps, along with play store, allow the installation of DroneDeploy?
3 months ago
#5284 Cita
Fone wrote:
Does rooting and flashing Gapps, along with play store, allow the installation of DroneDeploy?

If it's in the google play store then you should be able to install it.
3 months ago
#5291 Cita
I followed the instructions on the first post and it worked on v3.0.2.0. Some corrections to that post:

You can downgrade to v02.06.06.00 from v3.0.2.0. You download the file from DJI's site here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/crystalsky and follow their instructions. BUT the root method works on v3.0.2.0 just fine.

Also the full gapps works as well, but don't really need everything there so pico is just fine.

Unfortunately DroneDeploy does not work. The version on the play store says unsupported device. I found an older version and sideloaded it. With the pico gapps it would show the welcome screen, I tap next, then it would get stuck on a white screen. So i flashed the full gapps and now it just crashes right away :/. Also my DJI Pilot app doesn't run, but DJI GO v4 works.
2 months ago
#5591 Cita
Fone wrote:
Also my DJI Pilot app doesn't run, but DJI GO v4 works.

Hi Fone,

Well, on my rooted and pico GAPPS CS both Pilot and Go 4 app work.
But since updated Pilot app doesn't support my Inspire 2 anymore it's kind of wasted.

Regards,