Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello
lunedì 10 agosto 2020 08:33:55

Nld 2.0 and coptersafe nfz mod?

17 days ago
#5794 Cita
So I heard that with mavic zoom nld 2.0 will not solve the nfz problem.
Coptersafe got a nfz solution.
Can both be combined?
17 days ago
#5795 Cita
What you mean? NFZ mod is already available in current NLD for Mavic 2, no need for NLD V2.

From V2 we’re expecting height limit removal and hopefully more firmware support.

Also, coptersafe costs a ton of money, for no reason imho.
"My secret is cod..."
17 days ago
#5799 Cita
Sim wrote:
What you mean? NFZ mod is already available in current NLD for Mavic 2, no need for NLD V2.

From V2 we’re expecting height limit removal and hopefully more firmware support.

The NLD team has indicated here and there that only the program interface has been redesigned. There are no new functions to manipulate the firmware.

The fact that NLD is lagging behind in the manipulation of firmware (other hackers with options are faster) indicates that it is not currently working at full capacity.

Anyone familiar with the history and method of lifting the height restriction knows that there won't be one for the Mavic 2. A completely new path would have to be taken here. And the hackers who deal with it all day have (still) no solution ... and there are currently more important problems, such as removing the new anti-rollback.
17 days ago
#5800 Cita
Where exactly did they write, that ONLY the gui will be updated and nothing else? I think, that the use of words, like "game changer" indicate a lot more, than some GUI improvements.
16 days ago
#5802 Cita
Rob wrote:
Where exactly did they write, that ONLY the gui will be updated and nothing else? I think, that the use of words, like "game changer" indicate a lot more, than some GUI improvements.

NLD tells a lot when the day is long. I found the statements here in the forum. Every now and then something comes from the operators of the website. I honestly didn't expect anything else. To get to the box you need a key that nobody has. NLD also communicated this openly.

Game changers are currently other hackers ... who react within a few hours. NLD has only been talking for months. This is not supposed to be a reproach. Just a representation of how it currently looks.

I don't want to advertise other offers. But one should not hope for functions that are not currently available.
16 days ago
#5803 Cita
Sim wrote:

So I can rollback firmware from .510 to say 200 and remove nfz?
15 days ago
#5805 Cita
Kristoffer wrote:

So I can rollback firmware from .510 to say 200 and remove nfz?

You cannot (currently) reset the firmware from .510 to 200 and remove commercial vehicles.