Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello
lunedì 10 agosto 2020 09:26:28

still waiting for new version of nld(m2 .0400above)

2 months ago
#5544 Cita
since last year,nld were not upgrade once,and i know it hard to break the"anti-roll back",so,one more time..did u guys close to the root .0400or.0510 fw on m2?
2 months ago
#5545 Cita
A quick read of the forums and your answer can be 'answered' my friend.

V2 is inbound and yes, all firmwares on M2 can be patched (unsure as to what can be patched as that hasn't been made public yet).

Be patient, it's on its way...

P
2 months ago
#5549 Cita
The question is legitimate. Firmware .0510 has been in existence since autumn 2019. Whoever has it on their copter is currently stuck. Earlier this year, the NLD team said "We hope to have a release fresh out of the oven by the end of January." It's June now. There should be a solution soon. How will it be defined soon? It seems that their own desires and ideas miss reality here. Good luck to the team.
2 months ago
#5550 Cita
Detlev wrote:
The question is legitimate. Firmware .0510 has been in existence since autumn 2019. Whoever has it on their copter is currently stuck. Earlier this year, the NLD team said "We hope to have a release fresh out of the oven by the end of January." It's June now. There should be a solution soon. How will it be defined soon? It seems that their own desires and ideas miss reality here. Good luck to the team.

Yes, it is legitimate.  I would rather they release a good stable version than a rushed one wouldn't you?  FW510 is clearly more difficult than others have been and as such takes time to test all eventualities and scenarios.  I am anxious for it too, as i am on it.  It will be released when ready and the team are 100% confident in it.  Anything else and can you imagine the uproar??  

I am excited for its release as are many, along with other drones too, apparently inbound this week...

P
10 days ago
#5813 Cita
Nope Paul

NLD is stuck since .400. And they have nothing to show. Every day, a new User will buy a "licence" and get nothing working, because there on .510 or higher. And no, its NOT clearly to see on the first page of the website.

They took the money and i expect, that they fix that. But no infos since month. Every post is: we are working on it. But no proof of it - nothing. No clearly communication. And IF u have a family and a job, dont start such a project, if u dont have time for it.

And if u where a real hacker group, i would say: ok, no prob, i go to another team...

But the ppl paid for that. And thats another side...

And this is not cool. Thats all

@NLD U could maybe post, where u are with the fixes, or maybe a parted release. We need more Infos about the Status. Thats sooo easy to do...

And im proud of NLD and stay. But i see, theres much more work on communication as at the hack of the firmware
9 days ago
#5818 Cita
I given up With NLD to be honest, I check drone hacks most days now, nothing is going on here, even if they posted something now and then That would make you think they are still working on it, but what do we get, nothing, Sounds like a last cause to me.
8 days ago
#5819 Cita
still no nothing..?
its almost a year..