Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello
martedì 25 febbraio 2020 15:57:59

Downgrade from V01.00.0510 to .0400

13 days ago
#5105 Cita
Алексей wrote:
Are you planning to lower the firmware? V01.00.0510 to .0100?

Yes, that's ultimately what I would like to do. If I can get back .0100 then you pretty much have most of the restrictions off.
13 days ago
#5106 Cita
Hello,

Would you explain step by step what you have done?
I tray to downgrade from V510 per NLD without luck.
Thank you in advance for help.

Robert wrote:
Yes , absolutely sure: I was surprised too after reading all this posts...

Never before used nld, dumpldore or such stuff.

I was able to downgrade with iOS DJI 4 app to 300 from 510 and then used nld activation key to boost the m2 first time.

Only one point: 1st attempt to downgrade from 510 to 300 finished without showing 300 in settings. I tried a second shot (this tooks more time) but it worked finally.

Actually I’m back on 400 - even by the go app. After upgrade 300->400 the boost was gone, so I reinstalled the boost hack and it worked.

So, still confused if i see so many posts regarding not downgradable...[quoteI

I was trying to downgrade for NFZ removal but even though it can be downgraded to 300, I can't upgrade to an antirollback 400 then go down to 200 or 100. The Mavic knows the different versions and won't install a antirollback firmware, oh well, its still fun to fly even with restrictions. Just hope someone can hack it at some point. Height restriction is mainly what I want but no version fixed that so far.
13 days ago
#5107 Cita
@Emir

Don´t use nld to downgrade. Use original DJI APP. You can find on google enough information how to do...

@Robert: No, i stay on 400. NFZ is not an option for me. Due to very hilly landscape i was very restricted in range. NLD boost improved it markable.

@nld: Still confused about your advertisement in bird map. 510 is downgradeble to 300 on mv2...
12 days ago
#5109 Cita
Jürgen wrote:
@Emir

Don´t use nld to downgrade. Use original DJI APP. You can find on google enough information how to do...

@Robert: No, i stay on 400. NFZ is not an option for me. Due to very hilly landscape i was very restricted in range. NLD boost improved it markable.

@nld: Still confused about your advertisement in bird map. 510 is downgradeble to 300 on mv2...

I can confirm that i was able to downgrade using IOS DJI stock app, V510-V300. After i was not able to downgrade further using NDL, tray sometimes to downgrade to V200 with goal V100 but both stop at 15% in the operation "flashing firmware to modules".

As notice, after buying MV2 i firmware version V300 was on it, i use NDL to active FCC (i buy a EU version ) and FCC was activated also after update to V510 using DJI update (by my mistake). So my reason to downgrade was to have NFZ and also to stay on a lower firmware hoping that the altitude limit would be past at last over at 1km, the full potential i don't even would use, but up to 1km i would for full panorama pictures.
8 days ago
#5115 Cita
I tried to Flash the Firmware using DUMLdore V3.20 after I downloaded several firmware Versions. Also as you guys recomended with the 0300 version.
No success!
Flashing with Dumldore was completed, but when I turned of the Mavic device and turned it on again, it shows the 0510 firmware.

Anybody an idea how to jailbreak this downgrade protection?

Thanks!

I did it with this file: V01.00.0300_Mavic2_dji_system.bin
(using for the normal Controler)

Have somebody tried it with this software already?
http://freier-fliegen.de/deejayeye-modder-master/
7 days ago
#5118 Cita
Forget DUMldore!

Its so fu*** simple to downgrade it!

Open the Go4 App on your smartphone. On the start main screen press and hold the Burger Bar Menu for some seconds.
Then a new window will appear where you can downgrade the firmware!