Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello
sabato 8 agosto 2020 01:51:29

DOWNGRADE MAVIC PRO 2

9 months ago
#4262 Cita
GOOD MORNING
WHEN WE CAN KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT CHANGING TO MAKE THE DOWNGRADE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OF DJI'S ANTI ROLL. I HAVE PRACTICALLY PURCHASED THE FORCE PROGRAM AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN USE IT.
THANKS
di lauro giuseppe
9 months ago
#4279 Cita
Giuseppe wrote:
GOOD MORNING
WHEN WE CAN KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT CHANGING TO MAKE THE DOWNGRADE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OF DJI'S ANTI ROLL. I HAVE PRACTICALLY PURCHASED THE FORCE PROGRAM AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN USE IT.
THANKS
andrushka08111976
9 months ago
#4287 Cita
Andrei wrote:
GOOD MORNING
THANKS
8 months ago
#4902 Cita
Здравствуйте, не могу откатить прошивку MAvic 2 Pro aircraft 01.00.0300
remote controller 01.00.0300  app 4.3.25

Дрон новый, зависает на 15% при даунгреде
6 months ago
#5069 Cita
Yikes dude, you should read a bit more. the web sites clearly states when you can use it. and when not. if you bought a AC that's on .510, and you did not upgrade since 300, then you are out of luck. open your DJI assistant and look at your firmware.. if your only choie is .510, your not going to be able. but if you see other versions and you have the option to go backwards, then do so.

if your looking for NFZ, and you have not done the upgrades of firmware since 100, then again your out of luck. nld has a hardtime to roll back the firware, BUT, if you upgraded since 100, then you can use dji to roll back to 100.