8 months ago
#4024 Citation
corn wrote:
The silence is deafening isn't it!!

Unfortunately yes....
8 months ago
#4047 Citation
IT WORKS!!!!!!
Okay, I have downgraded to fw .700 and flashed it twice.  You have to go on firmware version at a time 1000 > 900 > 800 > 700 and then flash.  Between each firmware drop, restart the bird.
After downgraded to fw .700, you check the box for altitude removal and apply, the values will write to the bird and then complete.
Here is the catch, the software will still show the box for max altitude and will not allow you to go above 500m in the box, but the bird will fly above it.
I just verified this completely and satisfactorily this weekend and was easily beyond the advertised 500m.
5 months ago
#4942 Citation
Albert wrote:
IT WORKS!!!!!!
Okay, I have downgraded to fw .700 and flashed it twice.  You have to go on firmware version at a time 1000 > 900 > 800 > 700 and then flash.  Between each firmware drop, restart the bird.
After downgraded to fw .700, you check the box for altitude removal and apply, the values will write to the bird and then complete.
Here is the catch, the software will still show the box for max altitude and will not allow you to go above 500m in the box, but the bird will fly above it.
I just verified this completely and satisfactorily this weekend and was easily beyond the advertised 500m.

Can someone confirm this...I was about to buy this but checked fourms first.  Im thinking tjis was a good desicion...I think if the op could confirm this id probably buy it. If not then ill look into other options.  What a crock of BS if it doesnt.    

Thanks in advance...
5 months ago
#4943 Citation
Sadly i cant and WONT downgrade my firmware.
We were promised altitude removal in a modern firmware 18 months ago.
Primary reason i bought the software. Shan't be buying it again when i upgrade my quad.
5 months ago
#4944 Citation
Completely successful!!!
2 months ago
#5165 Citation
Something new about this?
2 months ago
#5207 Citation
Albert wrote:
Completely successful!!!

Can you share an in-flight DJI GO video with this limit disabled?
So we will trust your words ...
one month ago
#5250 Citation
ummmm, no, I will not post a video of a violation of altitude and possibly incriminating myself, and I would never ask anyone to do the same either!!
As you said, trust my words, a video is not needed to trust my words, requesting a video is saying that you do not trust my words and instead are asking me to basically report myself on a possible legality!!
Man, bold question!!
19 days ago
#5371 Citation
ive patched nfz and altitude. ill post if it works tomorrow
6 days ago
#5493 Citation
I patched mine on FW 01.03.0700 and confirm it works :)