Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Montag, 26. Oktober 2020 05:51:17

NLD 2.0 is here

2 months ago
#5947 Zitieren
Avinash wrote:
The new 2.0 is not working at all on my Mavic 2 Pro.  I was running 1.510 I tried Boost with no luck.  I've tried downgrading with no luck.  None of the new features are working.  What could be wrong..?

you can't modify from that firmware..and that firmware has extra security features DJI has installed in it..

And why is it indicated in the NLD MOD Client 2.0.0.0 description that "FCC Mode With Boost For All Firmwares"?
2 months ago
#5953 Zitieren
Dmitry wrote:
The new 2.0 is not working at all on my Mavic 2 Pro.  I was running 1.510 I tried Boost with no luck.  I've tried downgrading with no luck.  None of the new features are working.  What could be wrong..?

you can't modify from that firmware..and that firmware has extra security features DJI has installed in it..

And why is it indicated in the NLD MOD Client 2.0.0.0 description that "FCC Mode With Boost For All Firmwares"?

take a look to this page:
https://nolimitdronez.com/birdmap
2 months ago
#5954 Zitieren
Hello. I have a Mavic Pro 1 and used the NLD 1.90 version to downgrade my drone firmware to version 01.03.0700. Everything went smoothly and the NFZ was removed. I used Windows 8.1 - 64 .

Today, I downloaded the newer NLD version and updated the drone firmware to 01.04.0500. The firmware updated was done, however, I could not apply the custom flight controller settings and the fcc signal boost settings. Whenever I try to do it, I hear the USB disconnect sound. I tried rebooting my computer, changed the USB ports and cables, rebooted the drone, restarted the NLD but I did not work.
Now, I can't fly my drone because of the NFZ. I'm still using Windows 8.1 - 64.
2 months ago
#5956 Zitieren
Detlev wrote:

At this page Boost available for Mavic 2 pro 01.00.0510, but it doesn't work.
2 months ago
#5957 Zitieren
Dmitry wrote:

At this page Boost available for Mavic 2 pro 01.00.0510, but it doesn't work.

Then take a look to this page:
https://drone-hacks.com
2 months ago
#5958 Zitieren
I have boosted my mavic2 pro to fcc 1.6w boost by NLD app, how should I know 1.6w boost is working?
2 months ago
#5959 Zitieren
check transmission settings line will be over minus 90
2 months ago
#5963 Zitieren
Has anyone who been successfully using NLD v1.9 with v.100 on their Mavic 2 tried upgrading to NLD v2.0.0.1?  Is it causing problems?  Or is it working as well as with v1.9 but now with the new v2.0 features?
2 months ago
#5971 Zitieren
Mark wrote:
Has anyone who been successfully using NLD v1.9 with v.100 on their Mavic 2 tried upgrading to NLD v2.0.0.1?  Is it causing problems?  Or is it working as well as with v1.9 but now with the new v2.0 features?

If your drone running .100 then all the tweaks will work BUT be careful: do not update by DJI Go app or DJI assistant as those will flash firmware with antiroll back and will stuck.

the NLD 2.0 and now have 2.0.0.1 have same features as 1.9 except that it has new interface easy to understand and they support .510 and .670 ( I know some will say did not work for them and I hope will solve this problem soon)

As I mentioned above ONLY update by using NLD not DJI Go or DJI assistant
one month ago
#6085 Zitieren
So what. It does nothing as far as NFZ unlock. I wasted 50.00 only to find out I was SOL when my original M2P had to be replaced!
Close