Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
Montag, 26. Oktober 2020 06:56:52

Phantom 4 Pro Plus (P4P+)

3 months ago
#5758 Zitieren
Hi there

I know tried several things to get litchi and other apps running on the P4P+ controller and also want to use the NLD on it.

Anyone has an actual guide/tutorial or can help with getting this going on a P4P+ RC?

Thanks
3 months ago
#5774 Zitieren
Ok I finally managed to install quite some stuff following this guide which still seems to work pretty good: https://brianlovelace.com/for-photographers/hacks/allow-3rd-party-apps-on-dji-phantom-4-pro-plus-tutorial/

I had to clear the cache after each apk install, otherwise i got "insufficient storage" error. It only freed like 200kb and overall there was over 2gb of free space but it was needed somehow to do the installs.

I had some problems with the rooting. Kingo was not working for me. I also tried mobilego but can not tell which of both finally rooted it.

Only thing I have now: I have almost no connection to camera, image is really bad and not usable. Anyone had this before and knows how to fix that?
3 months ago
#5775 Zitieren
Updated the GL300E Firmware to 1.4.1.0 and video transmission is good again. Had to newly root the device with mobilego and also lost google apps. Chainfire was still installed but failed uppon installing google apps. So I deleted it and tried to reinstall what failed again because of insufficient storage.

So i tried to delete cache again. But no, after the firmware update the cache option under storage is gone.

Somebody knows how to clear the cache like on the old versions?
Close