You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:39:06 PM

what is the address to NLD?

14 days ago
#6718 Quote
I just paid to send my main board to NLD, but there is no address to send to.

What is the address.
13 days ago
#6724 Quote
Gregory wrote:

What is the address.

I would tell you if I knew, I have been trying to get a return label with address for like a week but they kept telling me to try to make my board work, then when it stopped working and asked to send it back for exchange yet again, or refund they have been ignoring me for 4 days now. I thought they would stand behind their work. But ignoring me shows they may actually not stand behind their work?

@Gregory, we do stand behind our work, I gave an explanation to your issue in another thread that you wrote in.

Please check it out.

For the shipping address to NLD, we add it to the order shortly after it has been placed.
5 days ago
#6770 Quote
Coldflake OG wrote:

What is the address.

I would tell you if I knew, I have been trying to get a return label with address for like a week but they kept telling me to try to make my board work, then when it stopped working and asked to send it back for exchange yet again, or refund they have been ignoring me for 4 days now. I thought they would stand behind their work. But ignoring me shows they may actually not stand behind their work?

@Gregory, we do stand behind our work, I gave an explanation to your issue in another thread that you wrote in.

Please check it out.

For the shipping address to NLD, we add it to the order shortly after it has been placed.

I still need - address  I have expressed all the patients I have over a month you have had my money and I still don't have a working board - I need the address for a refund if you aren't exchange it please - thank you
Greg