You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:12:17 PM

WHY he can unlock 500+ on Mavic 2 and NLD can't? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2BM6GVFHQ Regards,

6 days ago
#6755 Quote
EDDIE wrote:
Well

i see someone really can unlock it via Russia firmware, 0100 and 0770
(but he unlock it remotely=>0100, I don't know the fireware name)

Does anyone know that??

There is no "Russian Firmware" so I do not know what firmware you are referring to.

Also, it does not make sense that they can do it remotely.
No matter what they would do, the files will get rolled back the first time the drone boot.

You need to provide some proof because this is not serious.
We do not want false claims in our forums and no Russian can unlock altitude not get root on any of the firmware out there, not even .100.

This is getting out of hand, please stop these posts unless you can provide some proof.

Also, since you probably does not understand Russian you are just guessing with those videos.

You will get the ban hammer eventually because this is waste of everyone's time and mine in particular, thank you.
6 days ago
#6756 Quote
Coldflake OG wrote:
Well

Does anyone know that??

There is no "Russian Firmware" so I do not know what firmware you are referring to.

No matter what they would do, the files will get rolled back the first time the drone boot.

We do not want false claims in our forums and no Russian can unlock altitude not get root on any of the firmware out there, not even .100.

This is getting out of hand, please stop these posts unless you can provide some proof.

Also, since you probably does not understand Russian you are just guessing with those videos.

You will get the ban hammer eventually because this is waste of everyone's time and mine in particular, thank you.

Finally, lots of people claim they can unlock all kinds of things including altitude.
They write us and say that they want to sell it too.

We get many emails from stupid fraudsters and believe me, if it were out there, I would know about it.

My contact network in the dji unlocking scene is huge and I know everyone who would have the potential to do this.

I will let everyone know and release it if someone comes up with something that actually works and does not involve our supper hack that we are saving for the Mavic 3.
6 days ago
#6757 Quote
As a "Gamechenger" a lot of hopes were raised, especially that they offer 500+. This hope has not yet been fulfilled. Furthermore, the removal of NFZ from current drones is missing.

Why is the core board not found in the "Compatibility" overview?
6 days ago
#6758 Quote
Coldflake OG wrote:
Well

Does anyone know that??

Actually, no need root
root is wrong way
I am sure insiders can do that
6 days ago
#6759 Quote
EDDIE wrote:
Well

Does anyone know that??

Actually, no need root
root is wrong way

Good god man You have mentioned a few ideas you seem to have time on your hands - try to edit the firmware try to do a barometer or gps mod even ask dji to unlock your drone and use a program to capture the data the app send to the drone to unlock  zones. Its as simple as plugging the drone into the computer right?
Greg
6 days ago
#6765 Quote
Coldflake OG wrote:
Well

Does anyone know that??

Finally, lots of people claim they can unlock all kinds of things including altitude.
They write us and say that they want to sell it too.

We get many emails from stupid fraudsters and believe me, if it were out there, I would know about it.

My contact network in the dji unlocking scene is huge and I know everyone who would have the potential to do this.

I will let everyone know and release it if someone comes up with something that actually works and does not involve our supper hack that we are saving for the Mavic 3.

Give u a hint, u guys should not just focus on drone, maybe can think about the RC side, u know what I mean >___<
6 days ago
#6766 Quote
Gregory wrote:
Well

Does anyone know that??

Actually, no need root
root is wrong way

Good god man You have mentioned a few ideas you seem to have time on your hands - try to edit the firmware try to do a barometer or gps mod even ask dji to unlock your drone and use a program to capture the data the app send to the drone to unlock  zones. Its as simple as plugging the drone into the computer right?

I think we should not just focus on drone, maybe the key is in the RC
>___<