You have no items in your shopping cart.
Saturday, June 19, 2021 4:38:08 PM

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Rooted Core Board

22 days ago
#6601 Quote
Hello there i have ordered from you a Mavic 2 Zoom/PRO NLD Rooted Core Board and you are telling that you send a rooted board with .0670 firmware and also this will be compatible with any new updates that DJI will releases. Because the NFZ are hardware unlocked.

Today i replaced my Mavic 2 Pro with your motherboard when i turn on the drone it says that has the .0100 firmware. I want also to tell you that i have connect my drone with your mainboard on it on my pc and i removed the NFZ areas.

Why the motherboard has this firmware and you are telling that it comes with .0670 firmware and also if i update to the latest version .0770 will it remain unlocked and NFZ free?
21 days ago
#6602 Quote
Dimitris wrote:
Hello there i have ordered from you a Mavic 2 Zoom/PRO NLD Rooted Core Board and you are telling that you send a rooted board with .0670 firmware and also this will be compatible with any new updates that DJI will releases. Because the NFZ are hardware unlocked.

Today i replaced my Mavic 2 Pro with your motherboard when i turn on the drone it says that has the .0100 firmware. I want also to tell you that i have connect my drone with your mainboard on it on my pc and i removed the NFZ areas.

Why the motherboard has this firmware and you are telling that it comes with .0670 firmware and also if i update to the latest version .0770 will it remain unlocked and NFZ free?

Where is the problem? Install the firmware you want.
21 days ago
#6603 Quote
So if i update to the latest firmware my drone will be NFZ free?
20 days ago
#6608 Quote
Dimitris wrote:
So if i update to the latest firmware my drone will be NFZ free?

Install the latest firmware and then select NFZ-Remove in the NLD-App
20 days ago
#6609 Quote
Ok i have done this thank you