You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:35:02 PM

DJI Go4 APK Patcher (NLD Go4)

one year ago
#5005 Quote
The Links are not working in Internet Explorer and Mozilla.  Is there an alternate place to get them?
Also I am unable to gain access to my drone using the USB to computer connection since I have downloaded the NLD firmware.  I have also not been able to connect to the controller as well.
0
Jeff
one year ago
#5065 Quote
jeffrey wrote:
The Links are not working in Internet Explorer and Mozilla.  Is there an alternate place to get them?
Also I am unable to gain access to my drone using the USB to computer connection since I have downloaded the NLD firmware.  I have also not been able to connect to the controller as well.



I pulled this link from the NLD MOD Client and it downloaded to my computer:

https://cdn.nolimitdronez.com/AppBins/SourceAPK/dji.go.v4-4.1.22-3028592-noseceo.apk
0
one year ago
#5148 Quote
It's not working can't download dji go 4.1.1.22 for some reason
0
one year ago
#5217 Quote
REGAN wrote:
It's not working can't download dji go 4.1.1.22 for some reason

- Download Jdownloader for windows.
- Use it for downloading apk in first page (copy/past link)
- In jdownloader there is 2 link => delete bad link and keep good link
- Start download
- Enjoy
0
one year ago
#5268 Quote
My DJI GO 4.1.22 patched APK app crashes in mid-flight. Any solution?
0
one year ago
#5269 Quote
Try: Settings/Apps/DJI GO 4.1.22/Storage/clear cache. Reboot....
0
one year ago
#5270 Quote
sakis wrote:
My DJI GO 4.1.22 patched APK app crashes in mid-flight. Any solution?


This can be a common. Problem with many Android phones. My LG V20 would always several times per flight. My Samsung works fine
0
one year ago
#5271 Quote
sakis wrote:
My DJI GO 4.1.22 patched APK app crashes in mid-flight. Any solution?


This can be a common. Problem with many Android phones. My LG V20 would always several times per flight. My Samsung works fine
0
one year ago
#5292 Quote
Damien wrote:
4.1.22 doesn't work well with Spark, especially if you are using OTG cable. You should use 4.1.14, it works well with my spark


the 4.1.14 doesn't work. the installation not run.
the message is: corrupted archive.

Why?
0
one year ago
#5293 Quote
Is it possible to install a patched DJI GO 4 ver. 4.1.3 to the CrystalSky as if it were a 3rd party app ?
I'm getting a ridiculous range with my Spark in some areas and would like to try to FCC forced mode...without buying an android device or losing the 1000 nits of brightnesss...
Any luck with this?
shareit vidmate
0