You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 5:52:01 PM

Remove NFZ

4 months ago
#6448 Quote
Elio wrote:
im stuck downgrading my firmware to.100 on my mavic 2 pro once the file starts to extract it stops at 15% i rebooted the drone restarted the software 3 times and still continues to stop 15% can anyone please help me???

What is the firmware version on your drone? Remember, if you installed the firmware on your drone through an assistant or phone, and it is firmware 300,400,510,670, you will not be able to downgrade your drone to firmware 100. To downgrade to firmware 100, you had to update  only through NLD, maximum up to firmware 400. If you flash your drone even through NLD on firmware 510,670, then you will no longer be able to roll back the drone to firmware 100.

SAME HERE!
1
4 months ago
#6450 Quote
I too have a Mavik 2 Pro, Firmware 1.00.0400 and am unable to get past the 15%  hangup "Checking Firmware Modules MD5" on the downgrade to enable the NFZ mod.

Is there a fix?  

If I knew the downgrade/NFZ mod was not possible, I would not have purchased this product. Please let me know.

I just read the fine print at the very bottom of the compatbility chart: "

[*] If you are on a firmware above .0100 you cannot downgrade due to DJI's anti-rollback. But you can send your main board in for a downgrade"

I just answered my own question, I guess I wasted my money.
0
4 months ago
#6451 Quote
Stu wrote:
I too have a Mavik 2 Pro, Firmware 1.00.0400 and am unable to get past the 15%  hangup "Checking Firmware Modules MD5" on the downgrade to enable the NFZ mod.

Is there a fix?  

If I knew the downgrade/NFZ mod was not possible, I would not have purchased this product. Please let me know.

I just read the fine print at the very bottom of the compatbility chart: "

[*] If you are on a firmware above .0100 you cannot downgrade due to DJI's anti-rollback. But you can send your main board in for a downgrade"

I just answered my own question, I guess I wasted my money.


Signal boost is worth the money, it is a completely different experience.
Solid video link without pixilation and more than double the range.

But it is understandable that it is a little disappointing if you bought it for NFZ removal.
That is also why we state it on the compatibility map because we do not want people to feel that they wasted their money.

In any case, if you have not applied any mods successfully you can always get a full refund.
0
3 months ago
#6497 Quote
MY P4PV2 USE NLD  REMOVE NFZ,BUT CAN NOT SUCCESS LAUNCH,I USE  IPHONE12,YOUR EMAIL DISCONTACT,PLEASE  RECOVER CONTACT.
0
2 months ago
#6551 Quote
David wrote:
*01/25/19 updated by Quad808*

Since V1.6.0.0 NoLimitDronez allows you to NFZ patch your drone, effectively removing DJI's GEO NFZ platform and allowing you to fly wherever you like.


Once you connect your drone to your PC and NLD click the Remove NFZ option from the left menu. If your current firmware is compatible, it will be marked with green text as shown in the image above. Then you can go ahead and click the "Remove NFZ" button.  *NOTE* we recommend being on 01.04.0300 for the Mavic Pro/Platinum and 01.00.0900 for the Spark* for best results.  Stay on that firmware level.  Remember that for best compatibility across all drones is to use NLD GO 4.1.22, since we have removed the NFZ DB info from that GO version.  If you use iOS GO (stock) higher than 4.1.3, you will have a NFZ db in it, and that goes for Android Stock GO as well.
Also remember that the drone will not "restart" like normal during this process.  It does a "soft" reboot, only restarting the Flight Controller, so you will not hear the start up chimes.  If you leave your PC speakers on, you will hear the Drone disconnect and reconnect windows chimes on USB.  To check if NFZ has been removed...Sparks will show Precise Fly Safe Database of
01.00.13.37 in the about screen in GO.  

If your firmware is not compatible it will be marked with red text and you will have to downgrade to the latest compatible firmware which will be shown underneath Compatible Firmware list.

If it is compatible, just click the Remove NFZ button at the bottom of the screen, wait a while and you're now free from GEO!

*NFZ INFO*
There are two NFZ databases that DJI uses.  One is on the drone, and that is handled by this patch to zero out the database.  NFZ is still running, but no NFZ zones are on the drone.  The other database is in the GO app.  This means that even if you remove the NFZ db data using this patch and use STOCK GO, you *may* not be able to fly in a NFZ, since the STOCK GO App NFZ could possibly override.  You will need to use NLD GO 4.1.22 (Android) or downgrade your iOS GO to 4.1.3.  That version doesn't have a NFZ DB in it, since it is an early version.  Here is an excellent video from our friend digdat0 telling you how to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziP2SBTzDh0

M2 users along with Air users will need to use stock GO, either iOS or Android.  We currently don't have a patch-able GO version that supports these birds.
ALWAYS start your bird in this order:  RC then Bird, establish connection, then connect device running GO.  This will minimize the ability of GO to override the NFZ db on the bird, but may not prevent it.

As a note. NFZ's are usually there for a reason. NLD takes no responsibility for what you do with your drone with unlocked NFZ's. Don't be an idiot, stay away from airports, aircraft, people etc etc etc.
0
2 months ago
#6552 Quote
Paulo wrote:
*01/25/19 updated by Quad808*

Since V1.6.0.0 NoLimitDronez allows you to NFZ patch your drone, effectively removing DJI's GEO NFZ platform and allowing you to fly wherever you like.


Once you connect your drone to your PC and NLD click the Remove NFZ option from the left menu. If your current firmware is compatible, it will be marked with green text as shown in the image above. Then you can go ahead and click the "Remove NFZ" button.  *NOTE* we recommend being on 01.04.0300 for the Mavic Pro/Platinum and 01.00.0900 for the Spark* for best results.  Stay on that firmware level.  Remember that for best compatibility across all drones is to use NLD GO 4.1.22, since we have removed the NFZ DB info from that GO version.  If you use iOS GO (stock) higher than 4.1.3, you will have a NFZ db in it, and that goes for Android Stock GO as well.
Also remember that the drone will not "restart" like normal during this process.  It does a "soft" reboot, only restarting the Flight Controller, so you will not hear the start up chimes.  If you leave your PC speakers on, you will hear the Drone disconnect and reconnect windows chimes on USB.  To check if NFZ has been removed...Sparks will show Precise Fly Safe Database of
01.00.13.37 in the about screen in GO.  

If your firmware is not compatible it will be marked with red text and you will have to downgrade to the latest compatible firmware which will be shown underneath Compatible Firmware list.

If it is compatible, just click the Remove NFZ button at the bottom of the screen, wait a while and you're now free from GEO!

*NFZ INFO*
There are two NFZ databases that DJI uses.  One is on the drone, and that is handled by this patch to zero out the database.  NFZ is still running, but no NFZ zones are on the drone.  The other database is in the GO app.  This means that even if you remove the NFZ db data using this patch and use STOCK GO, you *may* not be able to fly in a NFZ, since the STOCK GO App NFZ could possibly override.  You will need to use NLD GO 4.1.22 (Android) or downgrade your iOS GO to 4.1.3.  That version doesn't have a NFZ DB in it, since it is an early version.  Here is an excellent video from our friend digdat0 telling you how to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziP2SBTzDh0

M2 users along with Air users will need to use stock GO, either iOS or Android.  We currently don't have a patch-able GO version that supports these birds.
ALWAYS start your bird in this order:  RC then Bird, establish connection, then connect device running GO.  This will minimize the ability of GO to override the NFZ db on the bird, but may not prevent it.

As a note. NFZ's are usually there for a reason. NLD takes no responsibility for what you do with your drone with unlocked NFZ's. Don't be an idiot, stay away from airports, aircraft, people etc etc etc.
0
2 months ago
#6553 Quote
Alex wrote:
im stuck downgrading my firmware to.100 on my mavic 2 pro once the file starts to extract it stops at 15% i rebooted the drone restarted the software 3 times and still continues to stop 15% can anyone please help me???

What is the firmware version on your drone? Remember, if you installed the firmware on your drone through an assistant or phone, and it is firmware 300,400,510,670, you will not be able to downgrade your drone to firmware 100. To downgrade to firmware 100, you had to update  only through NLD, maximum up to firmware 400. If you flash your drone even through NLD on firmware 510,670, then you will no longer be able to roll back the drone to firmware 100.

SAME HERE!
0
2 months ago
#6554 Quote
I have a mavic pro and I can unlock the drone but the command continues with the message NFZ.,What do I do to correct this message?
Paulo
0
2 months ago
#6559 Quote
I have a mavic pro I put the nolimitdrones patch on, but in charge of my mavic appears NFZ messages, someone has a mavic pro that has the same and the same messages ,.nolimitdrones says that it is normal for these messages to appear on the mavic pro controller and that you can fly without problems.
Anyone who has this type of situation wants to argue !!!!
Paulo
0
2 months ago
#6560 Quote
I have a mavic pro I put the nolimitdrones patch on, but in charge of my mavic appears NFZ messages, someone has a mavic pro that has the same and the same messages ,.nolimitdrones says that it is normal for these messages to appear on the mavic pro controller and that you can fly without problems.
Anyone who has this type of situation wants to argue !!!!
Paulo
0