You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monday, May 10, 2021 4:00:28 AM

Altitude removal

one year ago
#4047 Quote
IT WORKS!!!!!!
Okay, I have downgraded to fw .700 and flashed it twice.  You have to go on firmware version at a time 1000 > 900 > 800 > 700 and then flash.  Between each firmware drop, restart the bird.
After downgraded to fw .700, you check the box for altitude removal and apply, the values will write to the bird and then complete.
Here is the catch, the software will still show the box for max altitude and will not allow you to go above 500m in the box, but the bird will fly above it.
I just verified this completely and satisfactorily this weekend and was easily beyond the advertised 500m.
one year ago
#4942 Quote
Albert wrote:
IT WORKS!!!!!!
Okay, I have downgraded to fw .700 and flashed it twice.  You have to go on firmware version at a time 1000 > 900 > 800 > 700 and then flash.  Between each firmware drop, restart the bird.
After downgraded to fw .700, you check the box for altitude removal and apply, the values will write to the bird and then complete.
Here is the catch, the software will still show the box for max altitude and will not allow you to go above 500m in the box, but the bird will fly above it.
I just verified this completely and satisfactorily this weekend and was easily beyond the advertised 500m.

Can someone confirm this...I was about to buy this but checked fourms first.  Im thinking tjis was a good desicion...I think if the op could confirm this id probably buy it. If not then ill look into other options.  What a crock of BS if it doesnt.    

Thanks in advance...
one year ago
#4943 Quote
Sadly i cant and WONT downgrade my firmware.
We were promised altitude removal in a modern firmware 18 months ago.
Primary reason i bought the software. Shan't be buying it again when i upgrade my quad.
one year ago
#4944 Quote
Completely successful!!!
one year ago
#5165 Quote
Something new about this?
one year ago
#5207 Quote
Albert wrote:
Completely successful!!!

Can you share an in-flight DJI GO video with this limit disabled?
So we will trust your words ...
one year ago
#5250 Quote
ummmm, no, I will not post a video of a violation of altitude and possibly incriminating myself, and I would never ask anyone to do the same either!!
As you said, trust my words, a video is not needed to trust my words, requesting a video is saying that you do not trust my words and instead are asking me to basically report myself on a possible legality!!
Man, bold question!!
one year ago
#5371 Quote
ive patched nfz and altitude. ill post if it works tomorrow
11 months ago
#5493 Quote
I patched mine on FW 01.03.0700 and confirm it works :)
11 months ago
#5578 Quote
There has long been no new version of NLD. There is a great new version that works fantastic, the "Super Patcher v. 2.02" program. It allows you to remove height restrictions, flight distance, forbidden areas, adding the Galileo satellites system and many other facilities. Maybe colleagues from NLD will take advantage of "Super Patcher" in my version of NLD 2.0. I flew to a height of 1680 meters = 5511 stop. CS2000 writes that the "superpatcher" can break something in the drone's software. I checked - and everything works without error. I am very happy with this program. I have unblocked the height limit and I have finally unblocked it.