You have no items in your shopping cart.
Saturday, December 15, 2018 7:52:08 AM

Issues with software on my Inspire 2

2 months ago
#45 Quote
Hello,
   I am having issues with my Inspire 2.  I downgraded to the 01.01.0200 software.  Now when I start my program it shows the "device" "board sn" and "firmware".  However the bottom is stuck showing "analyzing bird".  I get no other options.  Please help?!?
2 months ago
#46 Quote
After restarting my computer a couple times, making sure im running both the NDL program and DJI software in Admin mode I finally got it to go through the firmware downgrade upload/install.  However once its completed and the NDL program reads my Inspire 2 it says "firmware = unknown" "firmware not recognized".  I dont know what to do from here.  I am going to attempt to downgrade the firmware to a earlier version that still supports the NFZ removal.  Since thats what I need the most.  I have a group that needs some footage shot and its within 5 miles of an airport.  The footage will be no more then 50' off the ground.  If a plane were to contact my drone it would hit the football stadium or even the damn light poles first.  So irritating!!