You have no items in your shopping cart.
Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:04:38 AM

NFZ not working

9 days ago
#300 Quote
Hi, I have a Phantom 4 obsidian with FW V01.05.0600 installed.
In NLD mod client 1.8.0.1 it shows that NFZ patching is compatible, and when I try to patch, it patches and reboots the device 3 times.
I'm using the NLD modded DJ GO app 4.1.22 on an Android tablet, but I'm still getting the error "no fly zone". Is this patch broken ??
8 days ago
#302 Quote
Kelvin wrote:
Hi, I have a Phantom 4 obsidian with FW V01.05.0600 installed.
In NLD mod client 1.8.0.1 it shows that NFZ patching is compatible, and when I try to patch, it patches and reboots the device 3 times.
I'm using the NLD modded DJ GO app 4.1.22 on an Android tablet, but I'm still getting the error "no fly zone". Is this patch broken ??

Same here.  I have the same versions except I am using Pro Plus, same problem.
8 days ago
#304 Quote
The reboot that occurs 3 times is correct behavior and as such the patch "should" be successfully applied.

I also experienced some weirdness when testing it out on our P4 but after doing a reflash of the latest supported FW, everything were fine and I didn't pay anymore attention to it.

I any case, if you have not already done so, go fire a ticket at the support team regarding the matter.
8 days ago
#305 Quote
Coldflake wrote:
The reboot that occurs 3 times is correct behavior and as such the patch "should" be successfully applied.

I also experienced some weirdness when testing it out on our P4 but after doing a reflash of the latest supported FW, everything were fine and I didn't pay anymore attention to it.

I any case, if you have not already done so, go fire a ticket at the support team regarding the matter.

I do have a ticket open.  No luck so far.

Did you root your GO CS?  If so, how?
I see step one is to run the script from Opcodeffm/csroot, but there is not one single clue of how you get a shell prompt from the display unit.  They just say run this script.  So how do I open a prompt on the unit to run the script?